So I was nominated on three different blogs to do some awards so thank you so much Polka Dot Bee, Lord's Girls and Darling Dolls!
1. If you've been nominated, answer the questions at the bottom of the post, and nominate five to eight doll blogs and provide five to eight questions for your nominees to answer. You can make up your own questions or just use the one I made.
2. Link back to the original post about this award on the Oh My Dollies blog
3. Include this list of rules in your post
4. Add the Your Blog Makes Me Happy Award image (located at the top of this post) to your sidebar or your awards page
(These rules were inspired by the Blogger Recognition Award rules because I thought they were great Blog Award rules :) )
Here are the questions from Darling Dolls:
What is your favorite winter activity?
This is the one I built with my little sister and brother last year!
My sister and my dog, Murphy!
Sugar cookies or Gingerbread cookies?
I would say Sugar Cookie. Mmmmm!
What is your favorite Thanksgiving food?
Pumpkin Pie and Yams.
Why did you start your blog?
I had a blog a long time ago called Surfer Girl but I later changed it to Summer Sunshine. That was a really boring and awful blog because I had no clue what I was really doing so I stopped blogging for a while. I loved playing with AG dolls and thought it would be fun to start an American Girl blog.
If you could go to any Ag store, what one would you go to?
The one in Florida. I've never been there, but I've seen videos and it looks awesome!
Saige or Isabelle?
Saige. I like her story better.
And here are the questions by Polka Dot Bee:
1. Who is the person you admire the most?
This is a hard question. I don't know...
Me playing in a sprinkler in my backyard and this one time when I was at the store with my mom... That's a lonnnng story so I'll try to summarize it.... When I was little I sucked my thumb and my parents couldn't get me to stop. (In all the pictures of me as a little girl, I'm sucking my thumb. I WOULD NOT STOP) So, I was sucking my thumb at the store and we were just about to leave when this old guy came up to us and he lost his thumb somehow and he told me that that's what happens when you suck your thumb. That it would fall off! So I was scared and I never sucked my thumb again. And my parents thought it was so funny and they would ask me "What happens if you suck your thumb?" And I would tell them what the guy told me and they just laughed. I didn't find out that wouldn't happen until I was like 10 years old. I'm still bitter about that....lol
15 maximum. That would be awesome!
Look at the dolls!
(I'm putting who I'm nominating at the end of this post and my questions for the people I nominate)
Next Award is the Grateful Blogger Award! I was nominated by Lord's Girls. Thank you!!! :)
Ten things I am thankful for:1. My family. They are awesome and they make the holidays awesome too!
2. Freedom in America to read my bible and go to church without risks.
3. Home School. I do love to learn and I'm glad I'm able to be home schooled!
4. Food. Seriously, I'm so thankful that we have food when some don't.
5. My awesome followers! You guys are amazing and I'm so blessed to be part of the AG Blogging world!
6. My friends. They are awesome!
7. Music. I agree with Guinea Pig Lover! This world would be a very sad place with music and...
8. Color! Color is so inspirational and beautiful and I'm so thankful I get to enjoy it!
9. God. His love never fails for me and he's always helping me and just indescribable!
10. Murphy, my golden. He is such a sweetie and I love him so much!
For the Greateful Blogger Award I nominate
And for the Your Blog Makes Me Smile Award I nominate
So for the Your Blog Makes Me Smile nominates, here are the questions...
1. Which American Girl doll do you want next?
2. If you could create a Girl Of The Year doll, who/what would she be?
3. What My American Girl doll is your favorite?
4. Why did you start LOVING AG dolls?
5. What's your favorite color?
6. What other companies do you love beside American Girl?
7. What is your favorite American Girl doll blog?
8. What's your favorite AG outfit?
9. Would you rather buy doll items from the store or make them?
10. Do you play any sports?
Till next time!!!
P.S Shout out to AG In Ohio!